Worried about starting a new school? Take a look at the results from our Pupil Voices we did all about how the group felt about starting secondary school.
Before the transition days, 47% of children surveyed felt happy and excited about moving onto to secondary while the remaining 53% felt nervous or scared.
After the transition days, 91% felt happy and excited about starting secondary school.
After just 4 weeks in the school, 98% felt happy and excited to be part of the KTC family.