Claiming your supermarket coupon from Schoolvouchers.com
Please note - You will need a Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection on the device you are using
You will receive an email (or text) message from Schoolvoucher.com
- Click on the Redeem Voucher button (or link) this will take you to the web browser
- On the schoolvouchers.com page, you will need to enter the email address that was used to receive the voucher. Click continue
- On your first visit the site you will need to set up your account by providing your First name, Last name, Email address and Mobile number
- You must click to agree to the terms and conditions – then click Save and Continue
- You will then need to check your email inbox for an email to confirm your email address – click on the Confirm Email Address button/link and you will be taken to the Schoolvouchers.com website
- You will then need to choose which supermarket you would like the voucher for from the list, tick the confirmation button and Confirm
- You will then be presented with a PIN code. Copy this (or write it down, it is case sensitive). Click view voucher.
- On this page Paste (or type in the PIN Code) where it asks for Challenge Key then click Go to Digital Card.
- You now need to print the voucher (including bar code) to present at the till
o Or - You can log in to Schoolvouchers.com at the supermarket on your phone and present your screen to be scanned at the supermarket (will require a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection)
o Or - Take a screenshot of the page (including bar code) and show this image at the till to be scanned.
A short video of what to do is below:Before you continue to YouTube