Our admissions Policy for September 2021 can be found below
You MUST submit your online application with all the required documents by the closing date
- Your child must meet the admissions criteria of the school to be offered a place
- There is NO automatic offer of a sibling place without making an application
- NO automatic transfer from a nursery into a primary/infant school
Online application for Bromley residents available via www.bromley.gov.uk from 1st September
Applying for a School Place booklet available to view and download from the Bromley website www.bromley.gov.uk
Admissions and Appeals - September 2020 Intake
September/October 2020 - Bromley secondary schools’ and academies’ open events take place
TBC October 2020 National application deadline:
- Online applications close at 11.59pm.
- Supplementary Information Forms (if required) to be returned direct to schools.
End November 2020 Letter sent to Bromley borough applicants to confirm the application address, schools applied for and order of preference as entered on the admissions system.
TBC December 2020 Last date late applications with exceptional circumstances and proven changes of address will be considered for National Offer Day.
- Permanent proven residential addresses at this date will be used for the application process.
- Subsequent moves will be investigated and discussed with the relevant school/s
Friday 1st March 2021 National Offer Day.
- Bromley resident applicants, accepted as being on time, mailed (by 1st class post) an offer of a single school place.
- Notification of offer email sent to online applicants from 5.30pm.
- Acceptances can be made online.
- Requests for further preferences can be made on the Secondary Additional Preference Form and requests to go back on lower preference waiting lists can be made on the Secondary Reinstating Lower Preferences Form. These will be considered in May.
Friday 15th March 2021 Deadline for applicants to respond to offer online or by returning the offer letter reply slip.
Monday 25th March 2021 (TBC) Deadline for requesting an appeal.
April 2021 Initial Reconciliation Bromley admissions will begin to re-offer, in waiting list order, any places which are no longer required. Late applications with exceptional circumstances and proven changes of address received 4 December to 1 March will be included.
- Late applications without exceptional circumstances received from 1st November to 1st March now processed.
- Address changes received after 2nd March.
- Additional preferences received from 2nd March now taken into account for waiting lists
- Reinstated lower preferences now taken into account for waiting lists
- Processing of applications received from 2nd March, according to availability.
- From 20th May waiting list information available from School Admissions.