Key Stage 4
Students follow the Edexcel programme of study. Students will complete either the double award or triple award syllabus.
Aims of the course
• To develop students’ understanding of the science around them that affects them in their everyday life.
• To develop students’ questioning, analytical and evaluative approach to scientific problems and issues.
• To develop students’ practical skills in science and an understanding of how science works.
• To encourage enthusiasm about science leading to continued study.
Access to more information about the courses can be found via the link below:
GCSE B1/B2/B3 Past Exam papers Revision
B1 Exam papers
- B1F March 2012.pdf
- B1F Mark Scheme March 2012.pdf
- B1F Sample Exam 2.pdf
- B1F Sample Exam.pdf
- B1H March 2012.pdf
- B1H Sample Exam.pdf
- B1H Mark scheme.pdf
B2 Exam papers
- B2F Sample Exam 2.pdf
- B2F Mark scheme.pdf
- B2F Sample Exam.pdf
- B2H Mark scheme.pdf
- B2H Sample Exam 2.pdf
- B2H Sample Exam.pdf
B3 Exam papers
GCSE Chemistry C2 Revision
GCSE Revision - Triple Science Resources
grade descriptors for Core Science and outlines everything they need to learn for C, B, A and A*.
This revision guide includes a checklist of what you need to know for the exam and the main revision notes that cover what you will need to learn. Included within the guide are links to useful video clips. You will also find useful information on BBC Bitesize as there is some overlap with Core Science GCSE.