- Ms. K. Allen - Associate Assistant Head + Head of Maths firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. M. Walden - Maths Teacher email@example.com
- Mr. C. Proffitt - Maths Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. E. Harris - Maths Teacher email@example.com
- Ms. A. Lonergan - Maths Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
The maths department is a dedicated and motivated team which thrives on ensuring all students reach their full potential. In recent years the department has gone from strength to strength.
At KTC students start GCSE maths in year 9 and follow a carefully tailored pathway to meet their individual needs. To be able to offer flexible pathways we use both AQA and Edexcel exam boards linear courses. Students who achieve an A* or A grade at the end of year 10 go on to study either AQA Further Maths or OCR Additional Maths. Both qualifications serve as great preparation for post 16 mathematical studies. At KS5 we offer A level Maths and Further Maths.